Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 118

Thread: Article Slams Michael Vick

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    Not only is it a horrible thing to be doing, it's still an illegal activity. He knew it was illegal but he still elevated his dog fight activities into a huge operation.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    Regardless, when Vick gets out of jail, he's paid more of a debt to society than most celebrities or athletes ever do...and he should be re-instated immediately.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    i hate vick and i still do not think that he should be treated like he is simply because there is one player that my dad was telling me about that was involved in a murder and never had anything happen to him!!!
    (can't remember who though)
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Regardless, when Vick gets out of jail, he's paid more of a debt to society than most celebrities or athletes ever do...and he should be re-instated immediately. </div></div>
    Exactly look at all the Celebs and sports stars that got away with alot worse. Hell O.J got away with MURDER!!! Look at the Cincy Bengals over the past 3-4 years. There were more of them arrested than points they've scored this year.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because "everyone does it" doesn't make it alright to do. There's people whom I respect that if I found out they trained/fought any kind of animal for bloodsport, I'd lose most, if not all, respect for them.</div></div>
    agree 100%.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    Ray Lewis was another...I think he's Pac-Man's idol...the difference is Ray straightened up.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ray Lewis was another...I think he's Pac-Man's idol...the difference is Ray straightened up. </div></div>
    Pac-Man should still be on the field playing. Goodell just has it out for him if you ask me. If he's trying to make a statement do it with something that's be accused of murder instead of a guy how wrestles with a body guard
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Regardless, when Vick gets out of jail, he's paid more of a debt to society than most celebrities or athletes ever do...and he should be re-instated immediately. </div></div>

    i agree 100%


    im with the pro-vicks in this one haha

    hes served his time, he WILL NOT do something like this again either.
    hes not a dumb person, hes not his brother.
    id love to see him come back and win a super bowl or something.



    face it guys, they hung him out to dry to prove a point.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    Pac Man is where Pac Man should be...he was given multiple "last chances"...I'm not saying he shouldn't ever play again...but not this year IMO.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Article Slams Michael Vick

    Difference is Vick was doing this for six years. It wasn't some one time thing with wiggle room. There were six years worth of evidence against the man, there was nothing that could be done but send him to prison.

    I wouldn't have as much as a problem if he were fighting chickens or something like that(though it is still wrong) but dogs? IDK, I guess I just hold dogs in real high regard. It speaks alot for dogs that if a canine used in the force is killed, its the same as killing on officer. They shouldn't be forced to fight and unhumanely euthanized. Put the man on the field, and the stadiums will fill up with animal rights activists.


    As for Goodell I think he should be sacked. I don't really feel that he is fair at all. Prime example would be the wholy spygate ordeal. IMO Belichick should have been suspended and not allowed on team premises for awhile.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •